Saturday 5 January 2008

Welcome to Thailand

Its been really busy the last few days so posting has been thin. Of course this will lead to me being sent to the phiz b list of bloggers which is a price to pay, I suppose.
Im now at a crossroads what to do with this blog, do I pander for views and as such rename it Thai slut I want to do it with you. That should increase the number of my viewers who where medallions, white t shirts and tight jeans and sandals with socks. Or, do I continue as I am commenting on things that annoy.

I am tempted to do something different and record life here in thailand.

This is a permanent post so while Hong Kong will still be home I will be working in Thailand and indo China generally. Its been brought about by a number of things, some related to where
I see Hong Kong going, some related to quality of life and some related to my career. Anyway its a big move, and an exciting one.

So what to do with the blog, I do feel that telling you all about thailand would be more fun than ranting about stupidity in Hong Kong so thats where Im going to start.

I will however occassionally headline with things about the thailand sex industry to improve my numbers and occassionaly I will drivel on about Hong Kong but mostly it will be about daily stuff. So for my one and only reader thats the new format.

All comments would be apprecaitaed

6 comments:

dgny said...

Oooh! Thailand. Loads more interesting. Well, could be.

962 said...

I will do my best to satisfy my loyal reader.,

Anonymous said...

So how do I get your pint of Tetley's to you?

962 said...

In a long straw or set it up at the Manadarin at the weekends.

FBT said...

how exciting! At the moment the blogs I regularly read are set in:
Hong Kong
Canada
UK
Malaysia
only. Now I can add a blog set in Thailand. I like having my horizons broadened.

962 said...

Dont tell Fumie
OOh ah mother
by the way im in Vietnam all this week