Thursday 20 March 2008

so I keep on losing my blog
wrote a huge one about a flight from Thailand where the trolley dolly wanted my phone number and lost it all
do I relay the story no why, I look in the mirror every morning and I am 22 years old, its just getting to the mirror that gets harder

Still when you feel like you look good you look better

Vietnam
madness on two wheels crossing the road would have made the americans leave earlier if it had been like that then

The bars and ambiance is great, only have to pass the occasional spaced bar with gears fighting to keep their breasts in their dresses and knickers off show.

The strange thing is the age of the people all young and anxious

Its a strange place but the national dress has to be the very sexiest I have ever seen

No flesh is best

Work is demanding and keeps me away from the blog but have sorted the IP so can do at night

Found cheap flights to hk so can see the clan regularly

Pate for breakfast, the french may be arseholes but by god they make good bread even in the ex colonies.

No comments: